EAW035484 ENGLAND (1951). East India Dock Road, Oban Street, Moness Street, Portree Street and Commercial Wharf on the River Lea, South Bromley, 1951. This image has been produced from a print marked by Aerofilms Ltd for photo editing.

© Copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and licensed by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2021. Cartography is licensed as CC BY-SA.

Nearby Images (28)

EAW035484
  0° 0m
EAW035482
  149° 5m
EAW035483
  274° 14m
EAW035481
  133° 20m
EAW035477
  219° 23m
EAW037181
  78° 38m
EAW035480
  335° 55m
EAW035479
  73° 74m
EAW037183
  13° 87m
EAW037185
  3° 90m
EAW035478
  34° 91m
EAW037177
  17° 147m
EAW037184
  19° 147m
EAW037180
  10° 152m
EAW037186
  29° 162m
EAW037179
  353° 174m
EAW035489
  59° 216m
EAW037178
  32° 246m
EAW035487
  55° 250m
EAW035488
  68° 251m
EAW035504
  137° 261m
EAW035485
  55° 263m
EAW035490
  52° 267m
EAW035486
  57° 279m
EAW035502
  130° 283m
EAW035492
  45° 289m
EAW035493
  49° 299m
EAW035491
  48° 318m

Details

Title [EAW035484] East India Dock Road, Oban Street, Moness Street, Portree Street and Commercial Wharf on the River Lea, South Bromley, 1951. This image has been produced from a print marked by Aerofilms Ltd for photo editing.
Reference EAW035484
Date 17-April-1951
Link
Place name SOUTH BROMLEY
Parish
District
Country ENGLAND
Easting / Northing 538933, 181428
Longitude / Latitude 0.0024544911490243, 51.514187832203
National Grid Reference TQ389814

Pins

Ruin of All Hallows Church with it’s entrance on Dunkeld Street.

Grollo
Sunday 13th of December 2020 08:52:40 AM
The Iron Bridge Tavern. Named after the iron bridge that crossed the River Lea close by. Opened in 1852 and extensively enlarged in 1934 the pub closed in 1982. Spent many years as a hotel before being demolished when the area was redeveloped.

Grollo
Sunday 13th of December 2020 08:49:09 AM

User Comment Contributions

Before Dunkeld or Currie House were built and Dunkeld Street was still there

Mike
Saturday 16th of May 2015 11:14:24 PM