Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW010539 / 988431)

' The Carriage Sheds, built for the London & North-Western Railway in 1914-15, were an integral part of Watford's rail service until the rundown in traffic during the postwar period from 1970. They were finally demolished in 1987 after more than 70 years of stabling rail stock and carrying out minor maintenance for LNWR 1915-1922, LMSR 1923-1948 and British Rail 1948-1986. '