Scheduled Website Maintenance 14/07/20 00:00 – 04:00GMT – There will be periods of time during this window when this website will be unavailable.

Adrodd fel Amhriodol


Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: SPW035661 / 2042859)

' Rex ~ ABC Opened in December 1931 by ABC. Designed by architect CJ McNair and originally sat 2,336. Renamed ABC in 1961. Closed in September 1973 and later demolished. '