Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: WAW023359 / 1345125)

' This was the site of Nant-y-Coed football ground, home in turn of Llandudno Junction FC, and after their 1952 merger with Conway Borough, of the Borough United side which won the Welsh FA Cup in 1962-63 and so qualified for the now defunct European Cup-Winners Cup.They were evicted fronm the ground by the owners, an Irish order of Nuns, in 1967 and folded in 1969. The ground remained undeveloped until 2014/15 when houses were built on the site. '