Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW005848 / 1143037)

' Loveday St Maternity Hospital.In 1906, land was bought for the maternity hospital.It was opened on November 20th 1907 by Mrs Barrow Cadbury. It had a capacity of 24 beds with 2 labour wards, and was capable of dealing with at least 300 cases per year. The hospital also a midwife/nursing school, and gave medical training in obstetrics. The hospital closed in 1968. '