EAW050824 ENGLAND (1953). Punchardon Hall, Willian, 1953

© Hawlfraint cyfranwyr OpenStreetMap a thrwyddedwyd gan yr OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2019. Trwyddedir y gartograffeg fel CC BY-SA.

Delweddau cyfagos (17)

EAW050824
  0° 0m
EAW050827
  78° 10m
EAW050820
  159° 17m
EAW050826
  312° 17m
EAW050823
  69° 22m
EAW050818
  159° 42m
EAW050831
  157° 49m
EAW050825
  23° 60m
EAW050830
  85° 66m
EAW050821
  75° 71m
EAW050822
  52° 77m
EAW050819
  61° 85m
EAW050832
  175° 96m
EAW050828
  79° 99m
EAW050817
  64° 109m
EAW050829
  82° 120m
EAW050833
  148° 202m

Manylion

Pennawd [EAW050824] Punchardon Hall, Willian, 1953
Cyfeirnod EAW050824
Dyddiad 21-July-1953
Dolen
Enw lle WILLIAN
Plwyf LETCHWORTH GARDEN CITY
Ardal
Gwlad ENGLAND
Dwyreiniad / Gogleddiad 522384, 230754
Hydred / Lledred -0.21858376415764, 51.961349878628
Cyfeirnod Grid Cenedlaethol TL224308

Pinnau

Alvis TA21 3 litre straight six. The Alvis Three Litre TA21, is an automobile which was produced by Alvis Cars between 1950 and 1953. It was announced to the British public the day it went on display at the opening of the Geneva Motor Show 16 March 1950. Reports noted that the larger new three-litre engine was "square" to provide flexibility in top gear and though the front suspension was once again independent it now used coil springs in place of Alvis's previous transverse leaf system. In external appearance the headlamps were now semi-recessed and there were aprons over the rear wheels. There were only ever 1316 produced.

Billy Turner
Sunday 16th of April 2017 08:24:16 PM