EAW050823 ENGLAND (1953). Punchardon Hall, Willian, 1953

© Hawlfraint cyfranwyr OpenStreetMap a thrwyddedwyd gan yr OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2019. Trwyddedir y gartograffeg fel CC BY-SA.

Delweddau cyfagos (17)

EAW050823
  0° 0m
EAW050827
  241° 12m
EAW050824
  249° 22m
EAW050820
  212° 28m
EAW050826
  276° 34m
EAW050830
  93° 45m
EAW050818
  187° 48m
EAW050825
  3° 48m
EAW050821
  78° 49m
EAW050831
  182° 54m
EAW050822
  46° 56m
EAW050819
  58° 63m
EAW050828
  82° 77m
EAW050817
  63° 87m
EAW050829
  85° 98m
EAW050832
  187° 104m
EAW050833
  155° 199m

Manylion

Pennawd [EAW050823] Punchardon Hall, Willian, 1953
Cyfeirnod EAW050823
Dyddiad 21-July-1953
Dolen
Enw lle WILLIAN
Plwyf LETCHWORTH GARDEN CITY
Ardal
Gwlad ENGLAND
Dwyreiniad / Gogleddiad 522405, 230762
Hydred / Lledred -0.2182753973364, 51.961417154624
Cyfeirnod Grid Cenedlaethol TL224308

Pinnau

Alvis TA21 3 litre straight six. The Alvis Three Litre TA21, is an automobile which was produced by Alvis Cars between 1950 and 1953. It was announced to the British public the day it went on display at the opening of the Geneva Motor Show 16 March 1950. Reports noted that the larger new three-litre engine was "square" to provide flexibility in top gear and though the front suspension was once again independent it now used coil springs in place of Alvis's previous transverse leaf system. In external appearance the headlamps were now semi-recessed and there were aprons over the rear wheels. There were only ever 1316 produced.

Billy Turner
Sunday 16th of April 2017 08:16:14 PM