EAW045809 ENGLAND (1952). Byng Street, Strafford Street and wharfage on the River Thames behind West Ferry Road, Millwall, 1952. This image was marked by Aerofilms Ltd for photo editing.

© Copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and licensed by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2019. Cartography is licensed as CC BY-SA.

Nearby Images (16)

EAW045809
  0° 0m
EAW045676
  206° 26m
EAW045808
  77° 35m
EAW045811
  295° 43m
EAW045812
  242° 66m
EAW045810
  160° 80m
EAW045680
  222° 98m
EAW045813
  313° 99m
EAW045679
  189° 117m
EAW045677
  200° 121m
EAW045675
  185° 122m
EAW045807
  243° 133m
EAW045673
  196° 143m
EAW045678
  188° 150m
EAW045674
  184° 167m
EAW016654
  326° 213m

Details

Title [EAW045809] Byng Street, Strafford Street and wharfage on the River Thames behind West Ferry Road, Millwall, 1952. This image was marked by Aerofilms Ltd for photo editing.
Reference EAW045809
Date 31-July-1952
Link
Place name MILLWALL
Parish
District
Country ENGLAND
Easting / Northing 537089, 179771
Longitude / Latitude -0.02475040661523, 51.499746673693
National Grid Reference TQ371798

Pins

Moretons' jam/preserve factory on corner of Westferry Road/Cuba Street

moses72
Tuesday 23rd of September 2014 11:43:20 AM
Pride Of The Isle Public House, demolished mid 1960's

Con Maloney
Saturday 19th of July 2014 11:41:37 PM
Alpha Road, now Alpha Grove

Con Maloney
Saturday 19th of July 2014 11:40:38 PM

Con Maloney
Saturday 19th of July 2014 11:39:22 PM

Con Maloney
Saturday 19th of July 2014 11:38:44 PM
Strafford Street

Con Maloney
Saturday 19th of July 2014 11:38:13 PM
St Luke's Primary School, West Ferry Road, demolished 1971

Con Maloney
Saturday 19th of July 2014 11:36:38 PM