Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW006037 / 300189)

' 1921: These buildings form what is probably best known as the old Hereford Union Workhouse - later it was also known as Longfield Buildings Poor Law Institution, then it became the Public Assistance Institution, and finally with the building of a modern "Art Nouveau" styled adjoining wing in 1937, The Hereford County Hospital. Much still remains of the old buildings but sadly not all. '