SPW040559 SCOTLAND (1932). Stannergate Power Station and Caledon Shipyard, Stannergate Road, Dundee. An oblique aerial photograph taken facing east. This image has been produced from a print.

© Copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and licensed by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2021. Cartography is licensed as CC BY-SA.

Nearby Images (3)

SPW022105
  0° 0m
SPW040559
  0° 0m
SPW040560
  38° 278m

Details

Title [SPW040559] Stannergate Power Station and Caledon Shipyard, Stannergate Road, Dundee. An oblique aerial photograph taken facing east. This image has been produced from a print.
Reference SPW040559
Date 1932
Link Canmore Collection item 1315550
Place name
Parish DUNDEE (DUNDEE, CITY OF)
District CITY OF DUNDEE
Country SCOTLAND
Easting / Northing 342409, 730911
Longitude / Latitude -2.934816129908, 56.466913136124
National Grid Reference NO424309

Pins

Be the first to add a comment to this image!

User Comment Contributions

Stannergate Power Station also known as Caroline Port A, built by Dundee Corporation, opened 1909, taken over by the NSHEB in 1947, closed in 1960s?. Caroline Port B was built adjacent to this site.



cell
Sunday 5th of May 2013 04:45:20 PM