Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EPW057031 / 2020509)

' Trolleybus Terminal point in front of Town Hall. Routes 604 - Hampton Court and route 605 - Teddington. When trolleybuses commenced running on 2nd September 1931 they originally terminated in St George Road on the other side of the railway. On 15th December 1932 Trams from Merton which had terminated further up Wimbledon Hill were cut back to terminate outside the Town Hall, while the trolleybuses were extended there. Like all the other routes which had inaugurated the London system in 1931 these routes ran untill the last day on 8th May 1962. '