Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: SPW019494 / 1450509)

' The office and dressing room block (marked with a square) has just been completed before this photo was taken, replacing the old Pavilion which had stood since 1899 in the South East corner of the ground. Note the rubble from the recently demolished Pavilion (circled) in the image. An aerial photograph from 1920 shows the Pavilion alongside the old South Stand without the offices and dressing room block. '