Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EAW022330 / 2101275)

' Dalston Circus of 1886 it was rebuilt in 1897 to become the Dalston Theatre, in 1920 it was rebuilt as Europes first super cinema, the Dalston Picturehouse, it became the Gaumont Cinema in 1951 eventually closing in 1960. The foyer and tearooms became the legendary Four Aces Club which closed in the 1990s when the whole building became the notorious Labyrynth Club, Europes first indoor acid house rave club, still retaining much of its opulent plasterwork the whole building was demolished in 2007 for the redevelopment of the Dalston Junction station. '