Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EAW047055 / 2045161)

' The remains of Leopold House founded by Dr. Barnardo. It was opened in 1883 as a boys home. At its peak it housed 450 boys aged between 10-13 years. It closed in 1912 and later became a shoe and clothing factory. It was bombed and destroyed in 1941. '