Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: WPW029891 / 2030947)

' The Coliseum Cinema was opened by the Abergavenny Coliseum Co. Ltd. on 3rd November 1913. In mid-1989, the stalls area was converted into shop, and the cinema operated upstairs in and extension of the circle. In October 1992, the upstairs Coliseum Cinema was converted into a bingo club, with shops still operating downstairs. It was converted into a J.D. Wetherspoon pub, which opened as the Coliseum on 14th March 2001. '