Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: WPW041792 / 140215)

' Temperance Town. The area, comprising of; Eisteddfod Street, Gough Street, Havelock Street, Park Street, Scott Street, and Wood Street, was built in the 1860s. Adjacent to the River Taff is the Wood Street Board School (1879) and St Dyfrig’s Church (1888). The name Temperance Town derives from the fact that public houses and alcohol sale were not allowed within the area. Temperance Town was demolished in 1937. '