Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EAW006312 / 1122675)

' This building was called The British School. It was built in the 2nd half of the 19th Century in Crouch Street. It had separate entrances with girls and boys carved above the gates. After it was a school it became an engineering company and went on to become a funeral parlor. During the 2nd world war it was the British Motor Boat company and was demolished in 1947. '