EAW024991 ENGLAND (1949). The city centre, Coventry, from the north-west, 1949

© Copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and licensed by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2019. Cartography is licensed as CC BY-SA.

Nearby Images (23)

EAW024991
  0° 0m
EAW024996
  64° 57m
EPW035762
  261° 58m
EAW001828
  121° 62m
EPW053103
  121° 63m
EAW024995
  91° 91m
EAW001832
  180° 93m
EPW053109
  106° 109m
EAW001834
  171° 113m
EAW030280
  182° 158m
EPW035764
  244° 184m
EAW051846
  137° 195m
EAW030282
  140° 209m
EAW024994
  277° 217m
EPW035765
  247° 231m
EAW024997
  268° 242m
EPW035763
  228° 247m
EAW051852
  165° 251m
EAW001835
  135° 255m
EPW001202
  227° 256m
EAW031598
  139° 268m
EAW024984
  143° 272m
EPW001190
  140° 286m

Details

Title [EAW024991] The city centre, Coventry, from the north-west, 1949
Reference EAW024991
Date 21-July-1949
Link
Place name COVENTRY
Parish
District
Country ENGLAND
Easting / Northing 433291, 279234
Longitude / Latitude -1.5105364802209, 52.409717681496
National Grid Reference SP333792

Pins

Believed to be ex Coventry Corporation bus 267 in Roaches scrapyard in Lamb St. This was an AEC Regent with double deck Hoyal bodywork, originally new in 1931 to Halifax Omnibus, registration mark CP 9070. qv. www.cct-society.org.uk/things/things_t02/twm_t02_s01.htm

pursebearer
Saturday 8th of October 2016 10:34:52 PM
Broadgate island prior to installation of Lady Godiva statue

pursebearer
Saturday 8th of October 2016 09:52:01 PM