Scheduled Website Maintenance 14/07/20 00:00 – 04:00GMT – There will be periods of time during this window when this website will be unavailable.

Report content as inappropriate


Original Text (Annotation: EAW015390 / 847749)

' This was the Kings Arms pub, built 1875, the rear section was a blacksmiths built approx. 1740,the pub was owned by Burton bass, the area was originally Kings meadow, hence Kingsmead school. '