Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EPW049825 / 517549)

' Three water troughs were laid in 1864 on the level tracks in the cutting south of Bushey station. Each trough was served by the two reservoirs seen in the left background and this system was used for just over 100 years. The water troughs were removed on June 29th, 1965, and the reservoir site was sold to an education authority. '