Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EPW060120 / 475337)

' Temple Meads Goods Depot, with raised offices, the largest covered goods shed in the world 1926-29 by John Lysaught and co. demolished 1982-3, built on by bristol and west development et al c1999. It could accomodate 403 wagons and vans with 15 platforms, with tip balance bridges, conveyor belts and lister auto trucks and underground cellarage. In the 1930s a full length goods train left temple meads every half hour each day between 630pm and 130am to all parts of the country. '