Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: SPW022067 / 2042825)

' Entrance Glasgow Green at Charlotte Street. The arch was originally part of the facade of the Assembly Rooms built in Ingram Street in 1792. It was loosely based on the triumphal arches of ancient Rome, and features classical reliefs of Orpheus and the Three Graces. When the Assembly Rooms were demolished in 1892 the Arch was rebuilt in Greendyke Street at the entrance to Glasgow Green. In 1922 it was moved to the end of Charlotte Street. '