Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EPW006298 / 1150103)

' The Railway Arms pub. Formed of two cottages combined, it opened as a pub in 1866. After the nearby railway and station closed, it became the Batchworth Arms. It was closed and demolished in 1994 and replaced by a small office block that seems to have spent most of its time empty. '