EPR000367 ENGLAND (1934). 
The Greaseproof Paper Mills Ltd and Dartford Paper Mills Ltd Works off Priory Road, Dartford, 1934. This image was marked by Aero Pictorial Ltd for photo editing.


?

Nid yw lleoliad y ddelwedd hon yn hysbys

  • +

    Delweddau cyfagos (16)

    EPR000367
      0° 0m
    EAW013644
      3° 59m
    EAW013652
      11° 74m
    EAW013647
      335° 113m
    EAW013651
      8° 114m
    EAW013646
      37° 116m
    EAW013645
      34° 120m
    EAW013650
      15° 138m
    EPW061006
      167° 145m
    EPW061015
      146° 156m
    EAW013648
      32° 160m
    EAW013649
      31° 172m
    EPW061013
      146° 188m
    EAW013637
      346° 226m
    EAW013636
      336° 233m
    EPW061011
      140° 281m
  • +

    Manylion

    Pennawd [EPR000367] The Greaseproof Paper Mills Ltd and Dartford Paper Mills Ltd Works off Priory Road, Dartford, 1934. This image was marked by Aero Pictorial Ltd for photo editing.
    Cyfeirnod EPR000367
    Dyddiad September 1934
    Enw lle DARTFORD
    Plwyf
    Ardal
    Rhanbarth
    Gwlad ENGLAND
    Dwyreiniad / Gogleddiad 553913,  174768
    Hydred / Lledred 0.2152943628958,  51.450459648284
    Cyfeirnod Grid Cenedlaethol TQ539748
    Maint y ddelwedd (px)
  • +

    Cyfraniadau Grŵp

    Dartford Paper Mill was founded 1862 by Ettrick Forest Mill.

    There were a series of owners: Kennet Paper Co. The Daily Telegraph, Inveresk, Wiggins Teape, Arjo Wiggins. Excise Mill No 1.

    In 1923 it was known as "Daily Telegraph" Paper Mills.

    Five machines, two 94 ins., one 100 ins., one 112 ins., and one 134 ins. News in reels or reams. Ordinary and Supercalendered. Also Imitation Parchment and Bank Papers. Output about 20,000 tons per annum.

    Closed by Arjowiggins in 2009.





    The Greaseproof Mill was founded in 1933. Also owned by Wiggins Teape it closed in 1957.

    Chris
    Tuesday 2nd of August 2016 02:46:28 PM