EAW183440 ENGLAND (1968). Ferry terminal at King George Dock, Kingston upon Hull, 1968

© Hawlfraint cyfranwyr OpenStreetMap a thrwyddedwyd gan yr OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2022. Trwyddedir y gartograffeg fel CC BY-SA.

Delweddau cyfagos (12)

EAW183440
  0° 0m
EPW055043
  156° 17m
EAW004509
  212° 71m
EPW036558
  305° 133m
EAW046140
  293° 167m
EPW010824
  167° 185m
EAW015641
  67° 197m
EPW010819
  309° 198m
EPW036418
  314° 239m
EPW036389
  294° 270m
EPW036530
  295° 271m
EPW036424
  229° 310m

Manylion

Pennawd [EAW183440] Ferry terminal at King George Dock, Kingston upon Hull, 1968
Cyfeirnod EAW183440
Dyddiad 19-May-1968
Dolen
Enw lle KINGSTON UPON HULL
Plwyf NON CIVIL PARISH
Ardal
Gwlad ENGLAND
Dwyreiniad / Gogleddiad 514068, 428894
Hydred / Lledred -0.2701808713959, 53.743704858168
Cyfeirnod Grid Cenedlaethol TA141289

Pinnau

Vierhout Nunspeet Holland

Billy Turner
Tuesday 13th of September 2016 05:47:48 PM
Norwave MV (1965~1987). Roll-on/roll-off passenger ferry She was deemed to be a total constructive loss (TCL) following an explosion during rebuilding in 1988.

Billy Turner
Sunday 24th of April 2016 09:36:51 PM
1951–1956 Ford Zephyr Six Mk I. In 1953, a Ford Zephyr Six driven by Maurice Gatsonides won the Monte Carlo rally, pushing a Jaguar Mark VII into second place in the process. Two years later a Ford Zephyr Six driven by Vic Preston (Snr) and D P Marwaha won the East African Safari Rally.

Billy Turner
Sunday 24th of April 2016 09:15:20 PM
Austin A30 2-door saloon. The Austin A30 is a small family car which was produced by Austin from May 1952 to September 1956. It was launched at the 1951 Earls Court Motor Show as the "New Austin Seven" and was Austin's competitor with the Morris Minor. At launch the car cost £507, undercutting the Minor by £62.

Billy Turner
Sunday 24th of April 2016 08:44:25 PM
Ford Consul Classic. The Ford Consul Classic is a mid-sized car that was built by Ford UK from 1961 to 1963. It was available in two or four door saloon form, in Standard or De Luxe versions, and with floor or column gearshift.

Billy Turner
Sunday 24th of April 2016 08:27:46 PM
Austin Cambridge A60. An updated Cambridge model, now called the A60, was introduced for 1961. It included a new 1.6 litre version of the B-Series straight-4 engine which had first been used in the MGA. Modified styling included side chrome stripes – some models with contrasting colour infills – and reduced fins on the rear wings. The style continued to be known as "Farina". This body covered a chassis that was slightly longer in wheelbase and wider in track than the A55. This allowed three people to be accommodated on the rear seat. Anti-roll bars were added to both front and rear suspension.

Billy Turner
Sunday 24th of April 2016 07:54:03 PM
Wolseley 16/60, Wolseley's "Farina Austin" version of the A60

Billy Turner
Sunday 24th of April 2016 07:19:27 PM
Ford D-series truck. The Ford D-Series is a range of middle weight trucks that were introduced by Ford UK in 1965. It replaced the Thames Trader and appears to have been envisaged as a more modern competitor to the Bedford TK produced by General Motors' UK truck subsidiary.

Billy Turner
Sunday 24th of April 2016 06:59:12 PM