EAW027241 ENGLAND (1949). The Gallenkamp and Co Technico Works, New Beckenham, 1949. This image was marked by Aerofilms Ltd for photo editing.

© Hawlfraint cyfranwyr OpenStreetMap a thrwyddedwyd gan yr OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2020. Trwyddedir y gartograffeg fel CC BY-SA.

Delweddau cyfagos (25)

EAW027241
  0° 0m
EAW037001
  128° 6m
EAW027237
  196° 10m
EAW037002
  115° 18m
EAW028509
  158° 21m
EAW027238
  204° 24m
EAW028512
  164° 26m
EAW036996
  175° 26m
EAW036995
  158° 27m
EAW028511
  193° 30m
EAW027240
  141° 32m
EAW027243
  261° 34m
EAW028510
  210° 34m
EAW036997
  165° 35m
EAW028508
  184° 41m
EAW036994
  220° 41m
EAW028514
  232° 46m
EAW037000
  286° 46m
EAW027242
  252° 50m
EAW036998
  238° 55m
EAW028513
  203° 60m
EAW036999
  38° 65m
EAW027239
  189° 88m
EAW027249
  269° 241m
EAW027245
  254° 251m

Manylion

Pennawd [EAW027241] The Gallenkamp and Co Technico Works, New Beckenham, 1949. This image was marked by Aerofilms Ltd for photo editing.
Cyfeirnod EAW027241
Dyddiad 12-October-1949
Dolen
Enw lle NEW BECKENHAM
Plwyf
Ardal
Gwlad ENGLAND
Dwyreiniad / Gogleddiad 536964, 171254
Hydred / Lledred -0.029850143238783, 51.423232690523
Cyfeirnod Grid Cenedlaethol TQ370713

Pinnau

This in 1949 until late 60's was John Bell, Hill and Lucas. They made and supplied medical goods.

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:51:08 AM
Gas compressor room and gas boiler.

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:46:53 AM
Offices and Caretaker's Flat, in front section.

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:44:05 AM
Main factory space.

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:42:37 AM

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:40:57 AM
This small room was where glass was powdered and made into "Sintered" disks that acted as filters when sealed into various Laboratory glassware. The brains behind this process was Jack Mead, whose Brother Harold was a Director of A.Gallenkamp

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:38:57 AM
Boiler House.

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:33:13 AM
This building was one of A.Gallenkamp Co. Ltd. It was a glass stores until around 1975 when it became the "Automatic machine shop" making pipettes, and other glass components. This building belonged to Mayberrys fabrications (next door) but was passed to Gallenkamp for war work, and kept there after, until Gallenkamps closed in1980. The whole site was demolished in 2019 and Flats are being built as I type this in 2020 !

Glassblower
Saturday 15th of February 2020 01:31:09 AM