Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW049825 / 517529)

' London Transport Bus Garage, opened in 1925 as the National Omnibus Garage. The Lower High Street was widened on more than one occasion since 1929, which resulted in the re-location of The Wheatsheaf Public House in 1931. The bus depot was closed in 1959, not long after the bus strike of June/July 1958 and the opening of a more modern depot in Garston, North Watford. '