Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW017625 / 506517)

' This area of the British Empire Exhibition site had been the Amusement Park in 1924 and (with some new attractions) in 1925. By the time of this photograph in 1927, the rides had all been sold off. Some found new homes in resorts such as Blackpool and Southend, but the rest ended up as scrap metal. Anyone interested in the story of the Exhibition can find an introductory history of it on the Brent Archives website at: . The online catalogue at the Brent Archives website will also give access to a large number of digitised photographs and postcards of the exhibition, many from the Wembley History Society Collection which is deposited there. '