Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW005771 / 2033745)

' The original Smith's potato crisps factory. It was originally a small venture started up in 1919 in a disused bus garage at the rear of The Crown public house, with most of the output being sold to local pubs. When the business expanded, it moved to new purpose-built premises in Brentford in 1927, thought the original site lingered on for a short while. '