Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW046906 / 1467287)

' Part of the loop line serving Wembley Stadium station from the former Great Central line from Marylebone. Constructed in 1922, it was in use for the first Cup Final in 1923. Trains ran at close intervals on such occasions. The British Empire exhibition opened in 1924, and between eight to ten trains ran every hour when the exhibition was open. The loop lasted until 1969, although the last recorded use was in May 1968. '