Adrodd fel Amhriodol


Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: WPW040149 / 1428881)

' Rhyl Pier Built 1867, originally 2355 feet long, with a pier railway and steamers to Liverpool. One ship removed 180 feet of pier in 1883. By 1913 the pier was derelict and closed, Reduced to a mere 330 feet (as seen here) it reopened in 1930 but closed on safety grounds in 1966, and was demolished 1973. '