Scheduled Website Maintenance 14/07/20 00:00 – 04:00GMT – There will be periods of time during this window when this website will be unavailable.

Adrodd fel Amhriodol


Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EAW006930 / 1424991)

' PICCADILLY ARCADE.....ORIGINALLY A PICTURE HOUSE, OPENING IN 1906. CLOSED IN 1912 AND CONVERTED INTO A SHOPPING ARCADE. MAIN WALKWAY SLOPES AWAY FROM NEW STREET DOWN TO STEPHENSON ST (EVEN WITH THE STEPS), ECHOING THE SHAPE OF THE OLD CINEMA SEATING DESIGN. '